What you'll need:
*2 pieces of 6" x 6 ½" fabric
*1 piece thin batting 6" x 6 ½"
*5 " of sew-on Velcro
*Sewing machine and thread
1. Lay one piece of fabric right side up and the second piece of fabric on top of it right side down.
2. Layer the piece of batting on top.
3. Using a ¼ inch seam, sew all around the three pieces. Leave a 2 inch opening for turning.
4. Trim your corners.
5. Pull the fabric through the 2 inch opening. You may need to use a dowel or dull pencil to push out your corners. Tuck your 2 inch opening in and press with an iron.
6. Sew your opening shut. You can just sew the two inches or you can sew down that whole side. Whatever suits your fancy.
7. On one of the sides that is now 5 ½ inches long, sew down one piece of the Velcro. Once this is done, turn your square over and sew the other piece of Velcro down on the opposite side.
8. Attach it to the handle of your suitcase. Now you're ready to travel in style.