Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Workin' Wednesday: Baby Hideaway

I am very pro-nursing. I am not anti-bottle or anti-formula lest you get me wrong. Obviously I think every woman should do what is right for her and her baby. I, however, love being able to nurse. I feel a greater connection to my child and just overall really enjoyed the experience.

There are a lot of nursing covers out there, but the covers from Baby Hideaway are great! They are affordable, stylish, and I love that they come in a carrying case. They are also bigger than the name brand Hooter Hiders - and we all know that bigger, in some cases, is better.

There are tons of fabric options available - I am just partial to brown and pink. Check them out if you're in the market for a nursing cover. These also make excellent baby shower gifts - and for under $20.00!

No comments: