Monday, October 5, 2009

So the other day I was putting my two year old son to bed. You all know the routine: bath, pajamas, teeth brushed, story read, etc. etc. I had just closed his bedroom door and breathed that big gulp of air that seems to say, "Finally, a couple minutes of just me time" and that's when I heard her.

My beautiful baby girl starting to wake up. Until this point she had been sleeping peacefully all afternoon in her swing in the living room.

I had totally forgotten that I'd had another child. Mother of the year award right here.

As such, as I begin my blogging ventures again you'll have to forgive any faults on my part as I learn how to juggle two kids and life in general. Hopefully you'll all share you wisdom, insights, and help me find the humor in forgetting I had a baby.

Here's to remembering the important things!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

LOL!! I've done the same thing more than once! At least you didn't leave her at the store or something:)