Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Moments: Peek-A-Boo

Like I warned, you're going to get sick of me and my little boy...

Meet Bryson. Words that describe him: Smiley, Tough, Mischevious, Curious, Smart, Wonderful.


Though we have been playing Peek-A-Boo since he was three months old, he has just started hiding underneath everything! His coat, his drapes, pillows, and his favorite blanket. What a goof! I love watching him play and see the fascination in his eyes when he realizes that "I can't see Mom, so she must not be able to see me!" {Total 14 month old sense, but it's there.}


What are your favorite games to play with your little ones?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Well my 3 yr old's latest is hide-and-seek. He saw it on Calliou last week & has loved it ever since. He's still learning the concept though. He tries to tell me where to hide...giggles. ;)

Thanks for sharing on my Family Fun Night post last week. The weather has been so nice here & we have been trying to get out & enjoy it.

Again, I just love your blog design...adorable!! :)

Heather