Just FYI, Kohl's has some great napkins on super clearance this week, so check that out.
What you need:
- A placemat
- Material scraps or 1/4 yard
- Sewing machine
- Iron placemat
- Cut a ribbon the length of your placemat and sew it on towards the bottom
- to make a pocket cut a square of material (depending on the size you want) iron folded edges all the way around. sew a seam on one side and then pin pocket to place mat and sew pocket onto the apron around the sides and bottom. If you want a ribbon on your pocket, sew it on before you put it on the placemat.
- I put a box pleat ruffle on the bottom of this apron- to do this I simply ironed some folded material in pleats and pinned them then I sewed across the top and then sewed it onto the place mat.
- To make the apron ties I measured out wide strips of fabric (this length depends completely on how big you want your bow to be) I folded the strip inside out and made a seam. Then I pulled them right side out, ironed them flat and sewed them onto the placemat.
P.S. Don't forget to enter our current GiveAway for a chance to win a My Tiny Sweet Cheeks original Keychain Wristlet.