Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Workin' Wednesday: Cooper Jax

I'm in love with accessorizing my little man. Unfortunately, this is not always easy. Many products are geared towards little ladies, and it seems that anything boy is either sports or animal related. There's very little fabric variation and so I spend a lot of my time looking for things that stand out. Cooper Jax is a fabulous blog/shop I have come across. Pretty sure I want everything offered. While there are fabulous and cute girl accessories too, today I'm focusing on the boy items.

There are trucker style hats, as well as those Beanie/Skater hats with the little visor brims. Too cute!!
I also love these cuffs. How adorable - can't you just see your little man sporting one of these. They come in numerous styles and can have either velcro or snaps depending on your preference.
Definitely check out Cooper Jax and see all the darling products. I promise you won't be let down!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh this stuff is so cute!! my little boy Beckham is almost one and I am always looking for cute boy stuff and I LOVE this stuff...Thanks!!