Sunday, January 3, 2010

So you can get to know me...

A = ADVOCATE FOR: Kids in carseats and seatbelts.
B = BEST FEATURE: I'd have to go with my long legs
C = COULD DO WITHOUT: washing the car
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: Finishing school
E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: Ceptaphil - keeps my skin amazing!
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: Reading a good book
G = GOOD AT: Playing the piano
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: Skydiving, and hopefully never will.
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I'd be rich!
J = JUNKIE FOR: Sno-cones with the cream on 'em
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: Probably mi madre
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I have a piece of graphite stuck in my foot 'cuz I tripped holding a pencil when I was seven and jammed it in there real good.
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: Being elated when I found out I was pregnant and then freaking out because I found out I was pregnant.
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: jump out my window while playing house {hey, I was 7!)
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Pedicures
(Did no one else notice there was no P???)
Q = QUOTE: "Seriously!" (the most used phrase on Grey's Anatomy)
R = REASON TO SMILE: I have the cutest little boy and girl ever!
S = SORRY ABOUT: sweeping around the kitchen mats - sorry mom.
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: I'd love to hear any tid bit about you!
U = UNINTERESTED IN: Anything concerning knives, much to my husband's chagrin
V = VERY SCARED OF: Falling
W = WORST HABIT: Popping my knuckles
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Anywhere warm and beachy, like Hawaii or the Caribbean - but my dream vacation is Italy
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: Bring on some of that 1990's music!
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Libra

No comments: