Friday, May 15, 2009

Freebee Friday: Madsen Cycle Contest

Okay, I know this is a long way off, but can't you just see yourself cycling around town, being such a cool mom and being healthy at the same time? It's worth a shot to try to win it...

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

We'd like your help in spreading the word about the MADSEN Cargo Bike. To that end, we'll be giving away two MADSENs on July 15th 2009, and anyone with a web presence (blog, Twitter, Facebook, website, MySpace, etc.) can win!

How do I win?
It's simple, just link to MadsenCycles.com (using the options on the right) and on July 15th we'll select two winners from those who have linked and sent traffic to us.

What if I already bought a MADSEN, or buy one before the contest is over?
Then you're in double luck! If you already own a MADSEN, we'll refund the price you paid for your MADSEN, and we'll send another one to you, or anyone you want to give (or sell) it to (inside the USA).

How will you determine the winner?
One winner will be selected at random from all of the sites who have linked to us. The other will be selected at random from the top 20 sites who sent us the most traffic.

I don't get very much traffic on my site, can I still win?
Yes! We're selecting one winner from the group of all sites who link to us without respect to how much traffic they send. Everyone is on equal footing.

Well I've got a huge site and I can crush you with traffic, what do I get?
Well, aside from our gratitude for crushing us, if you're among the top 20 sites who send us the most traffic, you'll have a one in twenty chance of winning.

So you are saying I can win if I link to you from my blog?
Yes! Anyone with their own web presence can win. This means blogs, websites, twitter, myspace, facebook, whatehaveyou.

Wait, if I link you from all those methods (except that whathaveyou thing) are you saying I'll be counted five times?
Hmmm, I guess you will. (Shhhh, we won't tell if you don't. Go for it!)

How will I know if you have recorded my link to you?
Set up your link, and click on it at least once yourself and you'll be in. It's really that simple.

Who is eligible to win?
Anyone in the United States who is 18 years or older.

Great! So how do I link to you?
Just select from the options at right.

No comments: