Friday, May 8, 2009

Freebee Friday: Goodies for Mom

Found this great Freebee HERE from Goodies for Mom. I love getting a new swim suit every year, but this year, with money being tighter everywhere, haven't been able to swing it. Great opportunity ladies!

With swimwear season right around the corner, Land's End's Beach Living® suit separates are available in great cuts, styles, colors and prints. These separates include swim tops with adjustable straps that can be worn three different ways, side ties on swim skirts and bottoms that can be shortened or lengthened.

Last year Land's End sent me their popular V-neck Halter Swim Top and the Beach Living Solid Jersey SwimMini™. I actually bought the Beach Living Tummy Control Swim Shorts later on my own because although I do like the mini, the shorts are a more casual, comfortable choice for everyday wear. Can I just say that I love this suit? I love that I can mix and match the sizes so I can order the appropriate size even if I'm not a perfect match sizewise. In addition, have a two-piece suit that is not a bikini (which believe me when I tell you no one would want to see) is fabulous when you are rushing to go to the bathroom with little ones in tow. I love not having to completely undress and redress everytime. This is an extremely high quality suit that you can get for around $100. Hmm, that brings me to our giveaway...

...This would be the perfect thing you can buy if you win the $100 gift certificate from Land's End they are offering one lucky Goodies for Mom reader.

ENTER TO WIN
To enter the giveaway, just visit Land's End and tell us what you'd buy if you win. Deadline is Monday, May 11, 2009 at midnight EST. Open to US residents only.

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS HERE

More Chances to Win
Extra entries for:

  • Linking to this contest
  • Subscribing to our feed, follow us on Twitter or following Goodies for Mom with Blogger
  • Having a link or button to the Goodies for Mom site on your site
  • Tweeting about this giveaway
Just leave us a separate comment for each letting us know. Make sure to share your links with us.

No comments: