Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Workin' Wednesday: Me

It's been a while since I showcased any of my own products, so this week I'm featuring My Tiny Sweet Cheeks.

My most favorite thing to make is definitely Diaper Cakes - primarily because they are never the same! {I will make similar ones upon request if you see one you absolutely fall in love with!}

My current bestseller is the Posh Princess Diaper Cake, complete with a tutu and matching flower headband. You can see other cakes HERE, or customize your own cake {for the price you want} HERE.


I also love making burp cloths, mainly because these are the only ones I have found to be worth using. They're big enough, soft enough, and absorbent enough. They also happen to be super cute, and the perfect low-budget gift.

Check out my new burp cloths HERE!

So, for the rest of April and all of May, My Tiny Sweet Cheeks is offering
FREE SHIPPING
on orders over $25
FLAT SHIPPING
of $2 on orders over $10
and
FREE CUSTOM BABY CARD with all orders

Take advantage of our great spring deal-savers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for featuring us on your blog last week! You are awesome!
Thanks again!
Brittney & Cindy
Peekaboo Bowtique