* From the research I have done, cleaning them is really not that bad, and they smell less.
* Come on, it really is better for the environment, though I'm no tree hugger.
* I'm thinking fleece has to feel better on those little sweet cheeks, more so than cotton plastic crap - also around their legs.
* Cloth diapers have better airflow, which means less diaper rash.
* It may be a lot of money upfront, but it will save me at least $230 this year alone, not to mention the years and additional babies to come.
* I can buy them wholesale using my business license, giving me an even greater savings.
* Cloth diapers have been known to help potty train sooner.