Monday, January 26, 2009

Introducing Monday Moments

I'm excited to introduce Monday Moments - a time for all your hot mama's out there to brag about your own little sweet cheeks, your "Aha!" moments, and anything else you want to tell the world.
What works for you? Did you first grader come home with a silly story? Or maybe you just want to show off the cutest picture ever!
That's what Monday Moments are all about. To remind us to take in the little things in life and treasure them.
If you'd like to be featured, simply contact me and tell me your stories! Everyone will get there chance, no exclusions. It's completely FREE and you don't need your own personal blog to participate!

Coming Tomorrow: Tutorial Tuesday!!!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi! I just hopped over from Sweet Cheeky Designs. Traci is my blog designer as well. I love your new look...the colors, and every thing! Isn't Traci great? ;)

Heather
www.thegiftcloset.blogspot.com