Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years

At the beginning of the year it is common practice to make goals and start working to achieve them. As I started to think about what I wanted to accomplish, I realized how blessed and fortunate I am. My family is healthy and together. I have a roof over my head. I have food to eat. There are so many people out there who don't have these comforts. I've made it my goal to give back to them. I hope that all you faithful bloggers out there will join me in this effort. Each month I will pick a non-profit organization that has special meaning to me, and will donate 100% of the purchase price from a particular highlighted item to them.

So, without further ado...


Folds of Honor Foundation is a legacy foundation designed to provide scholarships for dependents and spouses of service members that have been killed or disabled as a result of their military service. The foundation has set out to prove to America’s heroes – our military personnel – that their sacrifices will never go unappreciated or unrewarded. Folds of Honor hopes to ensure that families of the fallen must never endure alone.

With your help, we can permanently change the courses of lives for generations to come.

Enchantment Key Wristlet $6.00 (+1.00 shipping)






CLICK HERE TO DONATE ANY SUM WITHOUT PURCHASING AN ITEM
** ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE **


No comments: