Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Workin' Wednesday: My Posh Baby Designs

My Posh Baby Designs specializes in making crochet flower hair clips for girls. Called Posh Posies, these hair accessories are hand-made crochet flowers which are then attached to alligator hair clips. They are made in various sizes {from the newborn crochet flowers, which are smaller than a quarter, to jumbo sized crochet flowers, which are approximately 3-4" across}.
They are perfect for not only little girls, but big girls too! I absolutely love them and wear them in my hair! They give a great Vintage look.

Plus, they are not only for your hair. These crochet flower clips can be clipped onto 'Crocs' for a cute touch. Without the clip, they can be used in scrapbooking and other paper crafting projects. Posh Posies Each one is handmade, so they are completely unique! Plus, you can customize anything; so go ahead and match that perfect outfit. All of our crochet flowers are made in smoke-free and pet-free homes, right here in the USA!

Just one of many designs Posh Posie designs available -- perfect for Valentine's Day!

I know not everyone out there has little girls to accessorize (I don't!) but no worries, My Posh Baby Designs also offers potato stamped onesies and t-shirts for the little man in your life.

Too stinkin' cute - there a few different designs, but the skull and crossbones are great for Halloween and every day, since they happen to be so "in".
**********************************************************************
If you'd like to be featured on a Workin' Wednesday, contact me for more details!

1 comment:

Gallant Family said...

Thanks for posting a spot for us. I think I fixed all my links for purchases (i start fiddling with the html codes and then just mess up the links). Anyway, I'll snag your widget to attach to our blog later. Thanks again Bobbi! Your stuff looks so cute.