- If you want a full circle look, you have to cross your tissue paper (like a + sign) or else it has no top depth.
- For bigger balls, use more tissue paper! 8 sheets does not give it a full enough look.
- For smaller balls, cut the tissue paper in half, and cut more off the length when you round it - they turn out really great!
- Add your fishing line for hanging in BEFORE you pull out all the tissue paper.
- Idea! Alternate the colors of your tissue paper so you have a multi-colored pom pom.
And thanks for telling me where to find black tissue paper - I'm so excited to hang these in the empty corner of my master bedroom that is begging for something to be done to it.