Friday, November 13, 2009

Creative People

Day 13
Truly creative people who inspire me daily!

~~~

This is definitely going to be one of my Christmas gifts being given away this year. I am so excited to have one. Doesn't it just give you that sheek, urban feel? You know the one, before your kids ruined it.


Loving these blocks - indestructable for all those little hands you want to play with baby Jesus. Also, you can do your own variations and designs if you so wish!


This is such a beautiful, unique bracelet. Who cares if the pearls are real or not? All I know is, everyone will be wondering where you got it.


I know where this is hanging in my living room. And it's getting made this weekend.

P.S. Happy Friday the 13th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the nativity blocks! My mom had a kid-size stuffed nativity when we were little and I've been looking for something to make for my girls...thanks for the great idea!!!