Tuesday, November 24, 2009

National Family Week

Day 24
My siblings.

~~~



In case you haven't noticed, I LOVE my family. Honestly, they are my best friends and I talk to all of them all the time. {Really I do, just ask my husband about our cell phone bill!} It wasn't always fun growing up with a large family {you know how kids bicker} but I can't imagine life without them and am so grateful we get to be together for eternity.

This is National Family Week. Take advantage and make some memories with your family and be sure to tell them how much you appreciate them!

Click on the links for some great information on Building a Strong Family, or Family Home Evening.

1 comment:

Jen said...

How fun to see your family again :) I have the same phone plans as my mom and sister or my cell phone bill would be through the roof! :)