Saturday, December 26, 2009

I Know...But...

"Thou shalt not covet."

I know it's against the rules and all, but some days wouldn't it just be so nice to come home to this.  To escape from your crazy kids who decided to go swimming in the swamp backyard...











This week I've decided to tackle a project that has been irking me every time I enter my bathrooms.  Please remember we rent, I do NOT want you think I let my own cabinets get this bad.  So I'm painting them.  These are the before, so check back in for the after.  I'm using a guide from Just A Girl - who did an amazing buffet refinish.  You should check her out!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, what kind of landlord do you have? hahahaha Just kidding. Can't wait to see the finish! That's one thing I miss about having a house...it's crazy to have a constant fix-up list, but it's awesome to see your hard work pay off!

Brittany said...

Good luck! :)

I'm sure it will look FAB when its done, and then i'll be the one breaking a ten commandment!