Thursday, December 31, 2009

Out with the OLD, In with the NEW

We all know that our inbox's are overflowing with invites to some pretty fabulous New Year's Eve parties...of if you're more like me, not so much.  I tend to kick it old school, by staying up with some treats, games, great company, and movies {all in my PJ's, of course} - minus the dressing up and drunk drivers.

Found these awesome party hats at Cathie Filian - probably won't make them, but it's on my list of things to do...  And I think the little neighbor girls would look too darling in them.



Also, for some good conversation starters with the neighbors you keep meaning to get to know better, check out these FREE playing cards from Real Simple.

Hope you all have a fun-filled and SAFE New Year's Eve.  Here's my toast to making 2010 the best crafting year ever!

My thanks for all your support in 2009!

No comments: