Friday, December 4, 2009

Kids Outlet Online

I'm a huge sucker for used kids clothing. I can't help it. I won't, well actually refuse, to buy anything unless it is on sale (preferably on clearance) and so used clothing is high on my list of buys. However, isn't it such a hassle to drag your kids out to the store and look through racks of unorganized clothing (and a smell that usually accompanies your hands out of the store!) Meet the solution! Kids Outlet Online. A gently used kids clothing store from the convenience of your home. Browse through tons of clothing organized by gender and size, order, and it shows up at your door. How great is that? Oh, and did I mention that shipping is a flat rate of only $5.95 for unlimited purchases?!?!?

Shelly, the owner of Kids Outlet Online, takes great pride in the clothing she selects and showcases, nearly all of them being practically new! Of course, if there happens to be a blemish it is fully disclosed, but I didn't come across any while perusing her merchandise.

A really cool feature Shelly offers is when you view clothing you can actually roll your cursor over the photograph and it acts as a magnifying glass.

I'd definitely head over her way and look for some name brand steals this Christmas Season. Remember it's new to your kid!

Just don't buy these shoes -- I'm in love with them!

No comments: